We Have what you need online and in person!
SUNDAYS: 9:00 & 11:15AM
We have what you need in person and Online!
SUNDAYS: 9:00 & 11:15AM
Last weekend’s service is available now!
Worship With Us Online or In Person!
Every Sunday, you can worship with us in person or right from your home at 9:00 & 11:15am. We live stream both services on Facebook and YouTube. But don’t just watch! Sing with us, engage in the chat and share the service to give others some hope during this uncertain time.
COVID-19 Updates for 2021
UPDATED FOR DECEMBER
Every week, we have a social distance service at 9:00 and a Mask Only service at 11:15am. We will also have TWO online services at 9:00 & 11:15am.
The following are guidelines and specifics for our services.
(This page will be updated frequently, so be sure to check back here if you have any questions about our plan to re-open.)
KIDS & STUDENTS UPDATE:
1. Bethany Kids will meet in the Kids Wing on Sundays, but in a limited capacity.
2. Bethany Students will are meeting on Wednesdays from 6-8pm.
3. CLICK HERE for our new pick up and drop off procedures.
BETHANY GROUPS UPDATE:
Most of our Groups are meeting in person. A few groups are meeting online. Connect with your Group Leader to find out your schedule. If you are new to Bethany, click here to discover our groups and what they offer.
9:00AM SERVICE: (Social Distance)
1. Practice social distancing.
2. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
3. We encourage you to wear a mask but it’s not required.
4. Don’t gather in the lobby for extended periods of time.
5. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
11:15AM SERVICE: (Mask Only)
1. Wear a mask while on campus. (Ages 3 & up)
2. The lobby will be a Mask Only Area starting at 11:00AM.
3. The lobby, kids areas & Worship Center will be sanitized after the 9am service.
4. Practice social distancing.
5. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
6. Don’t gather in the lobby for extended periods of time.
7. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
WHAT WE WON’T OFFER DURING THIS TIME:
1. Coffee or snacks (You may bring your own.)
2. Water fountains (We do have bottled water for you!)
A FEW SPECIFICS TO KNOW:
1. We ask families to sit together.
2. If you are not feeling well, or vulnerable to COVID-19, please stay home and enjoy the services online.
3. Doors will be propped open if possible and our greeters will not make contact with you and they won’t hand you anything.
4. We will not pass the offering plate. Buckets will be located at the back of the sanctuary and in the lobby where you can give. (You can always give online.)
5. Masks are encouraged at all times to protect others – especially our older attenders.
OUR CLEANING PROCEDURES:
* Our cleaning company has taken extra steps to clean our campus
* Carpets cleaned
* Floors waxed
* Pews and chairs in sanctuary & lobby sanitized
* Door handles sanitized
* Kids wing deep-cleaned
* Bathrooms sanitized
* All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned after both services
* All volunteers and staff will have their temperature checked when they arrive on campus
We now have Kids Worship in for all kids ages 0 – 5th Grade every Sunday at 9:00 & 11:15am. Your kids will love learning about Jesus in a fun, safe and clean environment.
Our 11:15am service is mask only to allow for those who may be immune compromised to take part.
Connect with us on Facebook to find out more or connect with Pastor Natalie to plan a visit with us!
Bethany Students Online & In-person
Staring June 17, Students will meet outside for food and fun! They will also meet online on Sunday evenings. Join with other students to play some games, win some prizes and learn how to navigate this crazy time.
Most of our Groups are now meeting in person at 10:15am on Sundays. We encourage everyone to social distance and wear a mask while in you group. Click below to connect with one of our Group Leaders.
Prayer & Support Online
How are you doing with all of this? How are you really doing? We’re all in different places. And that’s okay. If you have a physical need or prayer need, please reach out to us so we can help you through this.
Pastor Joshua is also hosting live Zoom Prayer meetings every Tuesday at 3:00pm.
Thank you to all who give consistently and sacrificially to fuel our mission to impact people with a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are proud and blessed to have such a generous church.
Every month, many people give online. We are asking those who usually give in one of our services to change their giving method for a short time to offset our inability to receive those gifts at our weekend gatherings.
Connect with our Facebook Group
We’re sharing resources, ways you can connect and upcoming activities on our Facebook Group almost every day. Join the conversation!
It’s like Netflix for Christians. With over 10,000 videos and resources, this media library will help you grow into the believer you want to be.
There are videos for kids, students, parents, leaders and so much more. Best of all, everything is free.
Create an account and start watching today!