A Church where you belong online and in person!
SUNDAYS: 9:00 & 11:15AM
A church where you belong online and in person!
SUNDAYS: 9:00 & 11:15AM
Last weekend’s service is available now!
Worship With Us Online or In Person!
Every Sunday, you can worship with us in person (9am only) or right from your home (9 & 11:15am). We live stream both services at 9:00 & 11:15am. But don’t just watch! Sing with us, engage in the chat and share the service to give others some hope during this uncertain time.
UPDATED FOR JULY & AUGUST
Each Sunday, we will have ONE in-person service at 9:00 and TWO online services at 9:00 & 11:15am.
The following are guidelines and specifics for our services through July 26.
(This page will be updated frequently, so be sure to check back here if you have any questions about our plan to re-open.)
Kids & Students UPdate:
1. Bethany Kids will meet in the gym for age appropriate worship starting at 9:00am.
2. Bethany Students will are meeting on Wednesdays from 6-8pm.
3. Students also have a few activities planned this summer.
4. We will still offer Kids and Student activities online as well.
Bethany Groups UPdate:
1. Some of our Groups are meeting in person and some are meeting online. Connect with your Group Leader to find out your schedule. If you are new to Bethany, click here to discover our groups and what they offer.
While on campus we ask you to:
1. Practice social distancing.
2. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
3. We encourage you to wear a mask but it’s not required.
4. Don’t gather in the lobby for extended periods of time.
5. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
What we won’t offer during this time:
1. Coffee or snacks (You may bring your own.)
2. Water fountains (We do have bottled water for you!)
A few specifics to know:
1. The 9:00am will be in-person and online.
2. The 11:15am service will only be online.
3. We ask families to sit together.
4. If you are not feeling well, or vulnerable to COVID-19, please stay home and enjoy the services online.
5. Doors will be propped open if possible and our greeters will not make contact with you and they won’t hand you anything.
6. We will not pass the offering plate. Buckets will be located at the back of the sanctuary and in the lobby where you can give. (You can always give online.)
7. Masks, although not required, are encouraged to protect others – especially our older attenders.
Worship with us online every Sunday!
Our Cleaning Procedures:
- Our cleaning company has taken extra steps to clean our campus
- Carpets cleaned
- Floors waxed
- Pews and chairs in sanctuary & lobby sanitized
- Door handles sanitized
- Kids wing deep-cleaned
- Bathrooms sanitized
- All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned after both services
- All volunteers and staff will have their temperature checked when they arrive on campus
Online & In-person
Starting June 14, we will have Kids Worship in the gym during the 9:00am service. Also, every Thursday at 6:30pm, your kids can log on for Kids Worship! We also have some Zoom meetings for kids, games and activities you can do as a family.
Bethany Students Online & In-person
Staring June 17, Students will meet outside for food and fun! They will also meet online on Sunday evenings. Join with other students to play some games, win some prizes and learn how to navigate this crazy time.
We know our weeks will look “different” for a season, and with that in mind, most of our Bethany Groups are using Zoom to stay connected. Click below to connect with one of our Group Leaders and they’ll let you know how you can connect.
Prayer & Support Online
How are you doing with all of this? How are you really doing? We’re all in different places. And that’s okay. If you have a physical need or prayer need, please reach out to us so we can help you through this.
Pastor Joshua is also hosting live Zoom Prayer meetings every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:00pm.
Thank you to all who give consistently and sacrificially to fuel our mission to impact people with a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are proud and blessed to have such a generous church.
Every month, many people give online. We are asking those who usually give in one of our services to change their giving method for a short time to offset our inability to receive those gifts at our weekend gatherings.
Connect with our Facebook Group
We’re sharing resources, ways you can connect and upcoming activities on our Facebook Group almost every day. Join the conversation!
It’s like Netflix for Christians. With over 10,000 videos and resources, this media library will help you grow into the believer you want to be.
There are videos for kids, students, parents, leaders and so much more. Best of all, everything is free.
Create an account and start watching today!