Help Save Lives – Blood Drive
On October 10, Bethany will host a blood drive with the American Red Cross. Please consider donating blood.
Our goal for this drive is 44 Donors – we need you!
If you would like to give blood, please click the button below to make an appointment. (Because of social distancing, they cannot accept walk-ins.)
Appointments are every 15 minutes starting at 10:00am on Saturday, October 10. The last appointment slot available is 4:00pm.
Am I Eligible To Give?
If you have questions about whether or not you are able to give, please CLICK HERE, to find out more.
Store Closes October 13, 2020
We have some new Bethany Merch available for purchase but you’ll have to hurry if you want some! The store closes on Sunday, October 13, at midnight.
All orders will be processed after the store closes and will be delivered to the church in November – just in time for Christmas!
We have hats, shorts, shirts and more for kids and adults. Check it out today!
FYI: This is not a fundraiser, just an oportunity for you to show off our brand in some great new merch!
October 3, 2020
Eddie Warrior Blessing
Help us bless the Women of Eddie Warrior Correctional Center!
Recently, the facility has seen a spike in positive cases of COVID-19. As a result the entire facility is on lock down. Even though we can’t go in, we are planning to send in bags of hygiene products and gifts that will provide encouragement and hope to every women there.
We have a goal of raising $5,000 for this project.
You can help by giving or by helping us prepare the gift bags on Saturday, October 3.
Click Volunteer To Serve below and our leaders will send you more information..
Starts October 8, 2020
Bethany Women – New Bible Study
Beth shows us how nothing in our lives is wasted. Not the place we’ve been planted. Not the painful pruning. Not even the manure that gets dumped on us when we least expect it.
Join us every Thursday beginning October 8 for this six-week study.
Please note: Social distancing will be observed, masks are strongly encouraged and childcare will not be available during either session.
With two convenient times offered, you can choose the one that works best for you. Sign up to join us at 9:30am or 6:30pm. You can also purchase your companion workbook for $11 or the book for $15. We can’t wait to grow with you!
October 25, 2020
Treat Street – Volunteer
We are so excited to offer our first ever Treat Street – a drive through trick-or-treat experience for our community on October 25th.
This unique event has the potential to bless hundreds of families with a fun and safe experience they won’t soon forget.
We need your help to make this a success!
Volunteers can help with stations, parking, registration, candy and more.
Click the button below to find out more and to volunteer for Treat Street 2020.
Visit our main website for more information related to online services, kids activities, students opportunities and more.
UPDATED FOR SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER
Beginning September 13, we will have a social distance service at 9:00 and a Mask Only service at 11:15am. We will also have TWO online services at 9:00 & 11:15am.
The following are guidelines and specifics for our services.
(This page will be updated frequently, so be sure to check back here if you have any questions about our plan to re-open.)
KIDS & STUDENTS UPDATE:
1. Bethany Kids will meet in the Kids Wing on Sundays, but in a limited capacity.
2. Bethany Students will are meeting on Wednesdays from 6-8pm.
3. We will still offer Kids and Student activities online as well.
4. CLICK HERE for our new pick up and drop off procedures.
BETHANY GROUPS UPDATE:
Most of our Groups are meeting in person. A few groups are meeting online. Connect with your Group Leader to find out your schedule. If you are new to Bethany, click here to discover our groups and what they offer.
9:00AM SERVICE: (Social Distance)
1. Practice social distancing.
2. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
3. We encourage you to wear a mask but it’s not required.
4. Don’t gather in the lobby for extended periods of time.
5. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
11:15AM SERVICE: (Mask Only)
1. Wear a mask while on campus. (Ages 3 & up)
2. The lobby will be a Mask Only Area starting at 11:00AM.
3. The lobby, kids areas & Worship Center will be sanitized after the 9am service.
4. Practice social distancing.
5. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
6. Don’t gather in the lobby for extended periods of time.
7. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
WHAT WE WON’T OFFER DURING THIS TIME:
1. Coffee or snacks (You may bring your own.)
2. Water fountains (We do have bottled water for you!)
A FEW SPECIFICS TO KNOW:
1. We ask families to sit together.
2. If you are not feeling well, or vulnerable to COVID-19, please stay home and enjoy the services online.
3. Doors will be propped open if possible and our greeters will not make contact with you and they won’t hand you anything.
4. We will not pass the offering plate. Buckets will be located at the back of the sanctuary and in the lobby where you can give. (You can always give online.)
5. Masks are encouraged at all times to protect others – especially our older attenders.
OUR CLEANING PROCEDURES:
* Our cleaning company has taken extra steps to clean our campus
* Carpets cleaned
* Floors waxed
* Pews and chairs in sanctuary & lobby sanitized
* Door handles sanitized
* Kids wing deep-cleaned
* Bathrooms sanitized
* All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned after both services
* All volunteers and staff will have their temperature checked when they arrive on campus
Kids & Students
October 23 | 5:30-9:00pm
Parents Night Out – FREE!
While you have a night out, let your kids have a fun night in!
Bethany Kids is hosting our first Parents Night Out event on Friday October 23, from 5:30-9:00pm. This is a free event for Infants-5th Grade.
We’ll provide dinner, games, movies and fun for your kids while you take the night off.
Drop off will begin at 5:30pm at the Bethany Kids check in desk.
You must be registered for this event as we have limited spots available.
October 15-17 | $25
Bethany Students – Fall Retreat
Join Bethany Students for a weekend away from school to help you refocus and go deeper in your relationship with God.
You’ll also strengthen your friendships with other students at Bethany, make some new friends and have a lot of fun!
We will leave on October 15. We’ll be staying two nights at Falls Creek Baptist Campgrounds and returning on October 17.
The cost is only $25 and includes everything you’ll need during the retreat. Payment is due October 11.
If you are unable to pay the $25 registration, please email Pastor Quinn. We have scholarships available!
Space is limited, so be sure to sign up soon!
Bethany Groups are smaller groups of people that meet together to study God’s Word, share in life’s struggles and celebrate life’s joys.
If you aren’t a part of a Bethany Group, we encourage you to check out the groups we offer. We believe there is a group for you and when you get connected, your life will never be the same.
Why Should I Join a Bethany Group?
Three Ways To Give
You can give online anytime by visiting this link. This is a secure site. Your account number is not stored on our servers.
You can make a one-time donation using a debit or credit card or ACH (bank-to-bank) transfer.
With an account you can also set up a reoccuring gift, so you don’t have to worry about remembering to give each month.
Click Here for FAQs about giving online to Bethany Church.
The fastest way to give is by sending a text message! Just send any amount with the dollar sign ($) to “84321”. If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to set up your account through a couple of texts. It will take about 2 minutes.
After you’re set up, save the number to your contacts as “Bethany Text Giving”. The next time you want to give, simply send a text with an amount ($50) and your donation will be automatically drafted from your checking account. That’s cool!
During all of our worship experiences, we give our regular attenders the opportunity to give back to God a portion of what He’s given us. If you’d like to give with cash or check, simply place it in the offering envelope (there’s some in the seat back pockets), fill out your information and drop it in the offering when it comes by.