Visit our main website for more information related to online services, kids activities, students opportunities and more.
UPDATED FOR JULY & AUGUST
Each Sunday, we will have ONE in-person service at 9:00 and TWO online services at 9:00 & 11:15am.
The following are guidelines and specifics for our services.
(This page will be updated frequently, so be sure to check back here if you have any questions about our plan to re-open.)
Kids & Students UPdate:
1. Bethany Kids will meet in the Kids Wing, but in a limited capacity.
2. Bethany Students will are meeting on Wednesdays from 6-8pm.
3. We will still offer Kids and Student activities online as well.
Bethany Groups UPdate:
1. Some of our Groups are meeting in person and some are meeting online. Connect with your Group Leader to find out your schedule. If you are new to Bethany, click here to discover our groups and what they offer.
While on campus we ask you to:
1. Practice social distancing.
2. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
3. We encourage you to wear a mask but it’s not required.
4. Don’t gather in the lobby for extended periods of time.
5. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
What we won’t offer during this time:
1. Coffee or snacks (You may bring your own.)
2. Water fountains (We do have bottled water for you!)
A few specifics to know:
1. The 9:00am will be in-person and online.
2. The 11:15am service will only be online.
3. We ask families to sit together.
4. If you are not feeling well, or vulnerable to COVID-19, please stay home and enjoy the services online.
5. Doors will be propped open if possible and our greeters will not make contact with you and they won’t hand you anything.
6. We will not pass the offering plate. Buckets will be located at the back of the sanctuary and in the lobby where you can give. (You can always give online.)
7. Masks, although not required, are encouraged to protect others – especially our older attenders.
Worship with us online every Sunday!
Our Cleaning Procedures:
- Our cleaning company has taken extra steps to clean our campus
- Carpets cleaned
- Floors waxed
- Pews and chairs in sanctuary & lobby sanitized
- Door handles sanitized
- Kids wing deep-cleaned
- Bathrooms sanitized
- All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned after both services
- All volunteers and staff will have their temperature checked when they arrive on campus
Bethany Groups are smaller groups of people that meet together to study God’s Word, share in life’s struggles and celebrate life’s joys.
If you aren’t a part of a Bethany Group, we encourage you to check out the groups we offer. We believe there is a group for you and when you get connected, your life will never be the same.
Why Should I Join a Bethany Group?
Three Ways To Give
You can give online anytime by visiting this link. This is a secure site. Your account number is not stored on our servers.
You can make a one-time donation using a debit or credit card or ACH (bank-to-bank) transfer.
With an account you can also set up a reoccuring gift, so you don’t have to worry about remembering to give each month.
Click Here for FAQs about giving online to Bethany Church.
The fastest way to give is by sending a text message! Just send any amount with the dollar sign ($) to “84321”. If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to set up your account through a couple of texts. It will take about 2 minutes.
After you’re set up, save the number to your contacts as “Bethany Text Giving”. The next time you want to give, simply send a text with an amount ($50) and your donation will be automatically drafted from your checking account. That’s cool!
During all of our worship experiences, we give our regular attenders the opportunity to give back to God a portion of what He’s given us. If you’d like to give with cash or check, simply place it in the offering envelope (there’s some in the seat back pockets), fill out your information and drop it in the offering when it comes by.