Visit our main website for more information related to online services, kids activities, students opportunities and more.
UPDATED FOR MAY 31
Starting May 24, we will have ONE in-person service at 9:00 and TWO online services at 9:00 & 11:15am.
The following are guidelines and specifics for our services through June 28.
(This page will be updated frequently, so be sure to check back here if you have any questions about our plan to re-open.)
While on campus we ask you to:
1. Practice social distancing.
2. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
3. We encourage you to wear a mask but it’s not required.
4. Don’t gather in the lobby for extended periods of time.
5. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
What we won’t offer during this time:
1. Kids ministry or nursery (Meeting online!)
2. In-person Student Ministry (Meeting online!)
3. In-person Bethany Groups (Meeting on Zoom!)
4. Coffee or snacks (You may bring your own.)
5. Water fountains (We do have bottled water for you!)
A few specifics to know:
1. The 9:00am will be in-person and online.
2. The 11:15am service will only be online.
3. We ask families to sit together.
4. We will simulcast the 9:00am service into the gym for families with young children. You can participate in the service without worrying that your kids are being disruptive. (This will also help to keep the crowd spread out.)
5. If you are not feeling well, or vulnerable to COVID-19, please stay home and enjoy the services online.
6. Doors will be propped open if possible and our greeters will not make contact with you and they won’t hand you anything.
7. We will not pass the offering plate. Buckets will be located at the back of the sanctuary and in the lobby where you can give. (You can always give online.)
8. Masks, although not required, are encouraged to protect others – especially our older attenders.
Our Cleaning Procedures:
- Our cleaning company has taken extra steps to clean our campus
- Carpets cleaned
- Floors waxed
- Pews and chairs in sanctuary & lobby sanitized
- Door handles sanitized
- Kids wing deep-cleaned
- Bathrooms sanitized
- All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned after both services
- All volunteers and staff will have their temperature checked when they arrive on campus
Worship with us online every Sunday!
Summer Activities Update:
After prayerful consideration and in an effort to keep our church family safe and healthy during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have decided to cancel VBS, Kids and Student summer camps and our Student Missions Trip.
Help Save Lives
On June 20, Bethany will host a blood drive with the American Red Cross.
The blood supply is low because of the COVID-19 Pandemic and we want to do our part to provide units of blood for those who need it.
Our goal for this drive is 30 Donors – we need you!
If you would like to give blood, please click the button below to make an appointment. (Because of social distancing, they cannot accept walk-ins.)
Appointments are every 15 minutes starting at 10:00am on Saturday, June 20. The last appointment slot available is 4:00pm.
Am I Eligible To Give?
If you have questions about whether or not you are able to give, please CLICK HERE, to find out more.
Bethany Groups are smaller groups of people that meet together to study God’s Word, share in life’s struggles and celebrate life’s joys.
If you aren’t a part of a Bethany Group, we encourage you to check out the groups we offer. We believe there is a group for you and when you get connected, your life will never be the same.
Why Should I Join a Bethany Group?
Three Ways To Give
You can give online anytime by visiting this link. This is a secure site. Your account number is not stored on our servers.
You can make a one-time donation using a debit or credit card or ACH (bank-to-bank) transfer.
With an account you can also set up a reoccuring gift, so you don’t have to worry about remembering to give each month.
Click Here for FAQs about giving online to Bethany Church.
The fastest way to give is by sending a text message! Just send any amount with the dollar sign ($) to “84321”. If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to set up your account through a couple of texts. It will take about 2 minutes.
After you’re set up, save the number to your contacts as “Bethany Text Giving”. The next time you want to give, simply send a text with an amount ($50) and your donation will be automatically drafted from your checking account. That’s cool!
During all of our worship experiences, we give our regular attenders the opportunity to give back to God a portion of what He’s given us. If you’d like to give with cash or check, simply place it in the offering envelope (there’s some in the seat back pockets), fill out your information and drop it in the offering when it comes by.