Welcome to Bethany Kids, where kids
experience God’s word and hide it in their hearts.
We offer two unique programs for Kids every Sunday!
Bethany Kids Groups are age specific classes, ages 6 weeks – 5th Grade, that meet at 10:15 a.m.
Kid’s Church, which is split up into three age groups (Nursery, 3 yrs – 5 yrs, & 1st – 5th Grade) meets at 9:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. These are identical, age-appropriate opportunities for your child to worship in a fun and safe environment.
Safety and security for your child is paramount. When you arrive in the main building, you will notice the Children’s Check-In clearly marked. A volunteer will assist you in checking your child in. You and your child will receive a matching identification tag which must be shown when picking your child up.
If you are a first time guest, one of our qualified volunteers will be happy to give you a tour of the facility and answer any questions you have. Please remember – children are NOT allowed to leave the area without being checked out by the parent/guardian who checked them in.
In addition, the Children’s Wing is locked during all services and is accessed only by staff.
You can rest assured that your child will be safe and taken care of during your time at Bethany.
What To Expect
We are excited you are planning to join us! Here are some helpful tips that will ensure your first time with us is smooth, fun, and safe.
• Please arrive early to have time to check into our security system and familiarize your child with the area.
• Stay with your child for 5 minutes or so. Take time to see what your child will play with, and where his or her classroom is. Our hallway leaders will be happy to take you on a brief tour to familiarize you with our area.
• We believe after one or two times being with us, your child will want to be a regular part of Bethany Kids!
Our mission is to provide fun, safe, and age appropiate worship experiences in which children can connect with others, explore truths from God’s Word, learn to serve and then go share Jesus with others.
End of Service
• Please pick up your child before doing any extended visiting after the service.
• When picking up your child, you will be asked to show your matching identification tag that you received when checking in. No one will be allowed to pick up your child without this tag.
If you have any questions about Bethany Kids, we will be happy to answer those questions. Email Stephanie Parker today.
We are looking forward to helping your child experience a life-changing relationship with Jesus. We can’t wait to see you this Sunday!